Wednesday, November 19, 2014

ISW13HT HTC J on FOMA plus area

HTC J (ISW13HT), japanese custom model of HTC valente, is my favorite smartphone.  It has been developped to get ROOT, S-off, and SIM unlock (link in japanese).  Recently, I'm using HTC J with Docomo MVNO data-only SIM (iijmio).  In previous android versions,  the problem of "cell standby" battery drainnig would occur in a data-only SIM according to here.
However, the improved fix of HTC J was already disclosed in here (japanese).
In addition, the special modification for HTC J to catch FOMA plus area (W-CDMA 800MHz band XIX) was also disclosed in here.  I adapted these mods to my HTC J with some difficulties.


Yesterday, I traveled to Hokkaido on business.  Then , I comfirmed the above mentioned mods worked well (connection was established on FOMA plus area and antenna pict was displayed).

No comments:

Post a Comment