Friday, June 26, 2015

New USB3.0 driver of D54250WYKH

I'm using Intel NUC D54250WYKH.  Recently, I found some new drivers were released on web site.
Today, I tried to install them in my machine.

At the time of USB3.0 driver (Version: 3.0.5.69), I uninstalled the old driver first and then installed the new one.  But, the SETUP showed a driver install error "This computer does not meet the minimum requirements.."


Why?  I tried to install this driver repeatedly or manually at the device maneger.  However, every usb devices became unrecognized completely because of my mistakes.  Neither USB keyboad nor USB mouse work in Windows, Oh my GOD!!
There is the warning message about this trouble on the Intel web.


USB mouse and keyboard were recovered by "Last Known Good Configuration (advanced)" option at the boot menu.

So, I gave up the new driver regretfully and installed the old driver again.  However, the same error message appeared in the old driver.  Why?? I had installed it previously and it worked well until just a while ago.
I considered and then remembered about BIOS update.


Downgrading BIOS from 0040 to 0035 was done.  And the new USB3.0 driver was re-tried.


Now, the installation was completed!!

The BIOS version 0040 may have bugs?

No comments:

Post a Comment